We know these are uncertain times and we wanted to reach out to say that we hope you and your loved ones are safe and well. Evolve is ready to re-open its doors starting Monday, June 1st, at modified capacity, and as we try to return back to normal we wanted to share all of the extra steps and precautions Evolve is taking to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible.
Our clinic protocols:
– All high-contact areas will be disinfected on a regular basis throughout the day with hospital grade Virucidals, and hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the clinic.
– All therapy tables will be disenfected in between each patient
– All pillow cases and towels will be changed in between each patient and washed at the end of day
– We have installed two HEPA air filters used by hospitals and scientific laboratories to purify and filter the air.
We have also implemented a new patient and staff protocol that will be continuously updated, depending on the recommendations of the CDC and WHO.
Our staff and patient protocols:
– For everyone’s protection, we will be starting initially with a modified schedule to ensure proper distancing guidelines are followed. At this time only one patient will be seen in each office at a time.
– Telehealth will continue to be an option for all of our patients, as well as homecare; this allows our patients to customize their Physical Therapy to their preference.
– We ask that no patient arrives more than 5 minutes early to their appointment time, otherwise we will ask that you wait outside the office and we will call you when your station has been sanitized and the Physical Therapist is ready to see you.
– We will be asking all patients coming into our clinic by phone, via email, and in person about any symptoms they may be experiencing and will then direct the patient to the proper protocols depending on their response.
– All patients and staff must wear a mask upon arrival, if you do not own one we will provide you with one.
– All patients and staff must wash their hands before and after their appointment in order to be seen.
– All patients and staff will have their temperature checked upon arrival by a contactless infrared thermometer.
For new updates on patient and staff protocols, please call the office or visit our website at evolveptnyc.com.
It is our main goal to make our patience and staff feel as safe as possible during this time. We thank you for your continued support and understanding. We are so excited to see you soon!
Stay safe & well,
-The Evolve Family