Our mission is to provide expert PT, elite level sports performance and injury prevention, and enhanced personal training to help our clients feel, move, and look better.
We base our mission on the following principle:
The Evolve Experience:
• We provide expert physical therapy using methods that are proven to get our clients better.
• We use the most up to date research, methods and equipment to ensure success
• We are constantly learning more by taking courses, attending lectures and sharing information and ideas with our peers in the industry so that we can pass this onto our clients.
• We use an individualized approach to treatment so that each client gets what is best for them.
• We want to be an advocate for our clients overall health by educating them about the body and anatomy and how and why it moves. We can coordinate with other trusted health and wellness professionals to make sure people choose the best options for them to reach their goals.
To provide the best experience possible to our clients by using the most effective, research proven ways to get you feeling and moving better. Unfortunately, most physical therapy clinics are focused on volume and because of this people receive inferior care. At Evolve, it is all about quality, not quantity. We use an individualized hands on approach to evaluate and correct imbalances of the joints and muscles and prescribe the most effective therapeutic exercises to help maintain and improve your function.
The fitness industry has changed a lot over the last few years and more people are doing Crossfit, bootcamps, and other high intensity exercise classes. The problem is that there is no attention to detail or way to know if you are ready for such complicated and high impact movements which leads to poor results and injuries. You need to crawl before you walk, and the intense exercise class approach is like running a marathon. Our enhanced personal training combines an analysis from an expert Physical Therapist and strength and conditioning specialist to make sure you get the individual attention you and your body needs.